Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OYWO smoking...

well, for me starts July 24th. To say the least i am a bit nervous about this thought. But i am going to do this, not for me, for those who need me. i have many people who look up to me as a christian but to say the least i am far from perfect. i am an underage smoker. and to say the least, im not proud of myself for that at all. but i have a reason bigger than myself to quite with the compassion internation one year without program. you see, i am giving up an "addiction" of mine so that i can donate the money i would be spending on that said addiction towards helping children and people in the compassion program. i figure that i will be donating about 20 bucks a month. and YOU CAN HELP!

i will be needing people to be praying for me as i go along with this, its going to be a LONG year for me =D to say the least. and you can donate a doller for every week i make it. thats 4 dollers a month! your donation goes towards someone in a greater need. yes we are in an economic twist, but you have food right? you have water correct? you have a tv and much more than you need. if you cant donate a doller a week you know what, that is OK! your support will still be needed, prayers...prayer is a beautifle and powerful thing, and trust me...i will be needing it =D

i will make more updates to this thing about information about the OYWO program. and the compassion website link. your support, will mean more than you understand.

God Bless. and...prayers?

No comments:

Post a Comment